Living on Campus
Three traditional residence halls and two apartment style residence halls offer you a variety of living environments to choose from. Each building is staffed by resident advisors who provide mentoring and lead programming to immerse you into campus life. The buildings are monitored 24/7 by staff dedicated to your safety.
Traditional Residence Halls
Traditional residence halls at University of the Sciences have rooms and/or suites that are fully furnished, with their own air-conditioning and heating units. Each residence hall also provides plenty of room to live and study, with computer labs, laundry facilities, TV lounges, game rooms, and vending machines. All first- and second-year students under the age of 21 are required to live in on-campus housing. Residents have the opportunity to become involved in dynamic programs designed to raise familiarity with the University's community.
- Houses first-year students
- 370 total beds
- Traditional residence hall housing that enhances socialization and community building
- Primarily comprised of double and triple occupancy rooms
- Houses most second-year students (with some first-year students)
- 197 total beds
- Suite-style housing, with nine students per suite
- Each suite contains four bedrooms, study/living area, complete bathroom facilities, kitchenette.
- Custodial cleaning of suite bathrooms on daily basis
- Houses first- and second-year students
- 86 total beds
- Honors housing in a 24-hour quiet hall
- Located above Wilson Student Center and dining hall
University of the Sciences offers two apartment communities where second-year students and above can reside. Apartments are furnished and designed to help you prepare to live off campus.
- Apartment-style housing about 80 students
- Three-bedroom apartments fully furnished with bedroom, living room, and common area furniture
- Residents each have their own room and share living, kitchen, and dining areas.
- You are permitted either to prepare meals on your own or to purchase a University meal plan.