Industry Fellowship: Medical Information/Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing - Application Process
Industry fellowships at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy Require:
- A PharmD degree from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy
- Completed Application
The Pharmaceutical Industry and Education fellowship in conjunction with McNeil Consumer Healthcare requires licensure in at least one state within the United States, no later than September 1st after the start of the fellowship.
- Letter of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation (at least one recommendation letter should be from a full time faculty member)
- Writing Sample
- Official Transcripts of all college coursework
Post-Graduate Training Application
- Click here to enter Application Portal
- Applicants may begin submitting materials on December 1st and applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.